Frontend Senior Software Engineer at Tiller
Tiller (tillerhq.com) is a nimble, distributed company transforming the way people handle their finances. We make it easy to track spending and manage money in a spreadsheet with daily bank feeds and helpful templates. We’re passionate about empowering people with their financial data in a flexible, private, and customizable format so they can take control of their future.
We are looking for a senior software engineer to play a pivotal role in our product team. You will be a key member of the client development team that is responsible for building and maintaining our solutions. You will be part of a small, optimistic, mission-driven team that is improving the financial lives of customers (and enjoys sharing a few laughs along the way).
A few perks:
- We’ve been fully remote from day one. Work from anywhere.
- Awesome, supportive colleagues who know how to have a good laugh together.
- A new Mac and monitor setup to help you do your best work.
- Health care coverage.
- Meeting with the development team to discuss user interface ideas and applications.
- Reviewing application requirements and interface designs.
- Developing and implementing highly responsive user interface components using React.
- Troubleshooting interface software and debugging application code.
- Building secure, high performance solutions that operate as web apps, Google add-ons, Microsoft add-ins, and other customer-facing interfaces.
- Improving the state of current client-side solutions by introducing best practices where appropriate
Helpful for success:
- Deep understanding of Google Apps Script, Google Workspaces add-on APIs and architectures, and Microsoft 365 add-in APIs and architectures.
- Strong experience in TypeScript, Google Apps Script, etc.
- Experience building web applications that utilize APIs (both in-house and 3rd party) to drive user experiences
Think you’re a fit?
Complete the application below and we’ll reach out soon. We’re only considering applications from individuals currently residing in the United States or Canada.