Imagine if Yoda offered a free 30-day course designed to help you to upgrade your intermediate Force skills to full Jedi-mastery.
Replace the word “Force” with “Google Sheets,” and you’ll see why we’re so excited for Ben Collins’ FREE new “Advanced Formulas 30 Day Challenge” Course.
This course is designed for intermediate users of Google Sheets who want to learn advanced formulas and unlock the full potential of their data.
It teaches 30 advanced formulas and techniques in 30 days, via 30 bite-size tutorials. You can take the course in sequence or jump ahead to the lessons you need now.
Ben Collins is one of the most respected authorities on Google Sheets. He has made numerous contributions to advancing the Google Sheets community. Along with his other premium courses, you can learn an enormous amount about Sheets from his blog.
The course features:
- 30 lessons structured as 5 – 15-minute videos.
- Immediate access to all 30 lessons…
- …which equates to over 5 hours of video tutorials!
- 30 starter templates for each lesson
- 30 solution files for each lesson
The course puts an emphasis on practice:
“The best way to learn is to build stuff. You can read all the books in the world, but until you practice something for real yourself (and repeat, and repeat…) you won’t get where you want to go.”
Again, this course is free. Get it here. It’s your next step to Google Sheets Mastery.
The lessons of 30 days of Advanced Formulas:
- Preview DAY 1: CORE SKILLS (10:46)
- Start DAY 2: IF (BEYOND THE BASICS) (11:14)
- Start DAY 3: COUNTING FORMULAS (6:01)
- Start DAY 4: DATA VALIDATION (10:27)
- Start DAY 5: ADVANCED FORMATTING (13:13)
- Start DAY 6: VLOOKUP & TRUE (5:40)
- Start DAY 7: INDEX (6:23)
- Start DAY 8: MATCH (6:11)
- Start DAY 9: HLOOKUP (5:37)
- Start DAY 10: INDEX & MATCH (9:14)
- Start DAY 11: LOOKUP (5:29)
- Start DAY 12: DATE FORMULAS (16:42)
- Start DAY 13: FILTER (6:13)
- Preview DAY 14: QUERY PART I (14:50)
- Start DAY 15: QUERY PART II (11:00)
- Start DAY 16: SUMPRODUCT (12:54)
- Start DAY 17: ARRAY FORMULAS (15:04)
- Start DAY 18: IMPORTRANGE (9:56)
- Start DAY 19: IMPORT FORMULAS (14:11)
- Start DAY 20: REGULAR EXPRESSION FORMULAS (REGEX) (19:45)
- Start DAY 21: SPARKLINES (17:10)
- Start DAY 22: INDIRECT & OFFSET (9:30)
- Start DAY 23: ROWS & COLUMNS (8:55)
- Start DAY 24: SMALL & LARGE (6:49)
- Preview DAY 25: MMULT & TRANSPOSE (13:14)
- Start DAY 26: FREQUENCY & RANK (13:41)
- Start DAY 27: SUBTOTAL (8:03)
- Start DAY 28: GET PIVOT DATA (7:04)
- Start DAY 29: HYPERLINK (9:14)
- Start DAY 30: OTHER ODDS & ENDS (10:32)
MORE FROM BEN COLLINS ON TILLERHQ.COM: “Essential Reading: 10 Tips for Creating Budget Templates in Google Sheets“
Start your free trial
Start a free trial of Tiller Money and see why "89% say spreadsheets give them more control over how they track their finances" - Inc. Magazine, "The Science Behind Feeling In Control About Your Money"