Tiller is a growing fintech company that helps people gain control of their money through automated spreadsheets, awesome templates, and a vibrant user community.
We are looking for a business manager with impeccable organizational skills and bookkeeping experience to lead financial operations for our team. As part of a growing 10 person fully remote team, you will be responsible for:
- Payroll & HR administration
- Weekly, monthly, quarterly, and year-end bookkeeping
- Sales tax reporting
- Affiliate management
- Coordinating with our contract accountant for tax reporting
- Offsite travel coordination for team gatherings
- Shipping customer and partner rewards, such as shirts & hats
- Executive assistance to our CEO
You’ll be a great candidate if you:
- are a born problem solver that intuitively organizes anything you touch
- like to to drill into the details to make sure everything is just right
- love numbers and spreadsheets and have experience as a savvy bookkeeper
- want to help others achieve financial control in their own lives (our mission!)
Tiller is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, age, protected veteran or disabled status, or genetic information.
The current position is part-time (approx. 20 hours per week) and paid hourly at $25 per hour, with room for growth. Health benefits are available in the future if the role extends to or exceeds 30 hours per week.
Must live and work in the United States.
Sound like a fit?
Awesome! We’d love to hear from you. Please complete the application below to get started.