Frontend Senior Software Engineer at Tiller
Tiller (tillerhq.com) is a nimble, distributed company transforming the way people handle their finances. We make it easy to track spending and manage money in a spreadsheet with daily bank feeds and helpful templates. We’re passionate about empowering people with their financial data in a flexible, private, and customizable format so they can take control of their future.
We are looking for a senior software engineer to play a pivotal role in our product team. You will be a key member of the client development team that is responsible for building and maintaining our solutions. You will be part of a small, optimistic, mission-driven team that is improving the financial lives of customers (and enjoys sharing a few laughs along the way).
A few perks:
- We’ve been fully remote from day one. Work from anywhere.
- Awesome, supportive colleagues who know how to have a good laugh together.
- A new Mac and monitor setup to help you do your best work.
- Health care coverage.
- Meeting with the development team to discuss user interface ideas and applications.
- Reviewing application requirements and interface designs.
- Developing and implementing highly responsive user interface components using React.
- Troubleshooting interface software and debugging application code.
- Building secure, high performance solutions that operate as web apps, Google add-ons, Microsoft add-ins, and other customer-facing interfaces.
- Improving the state of current client-side solutions by introducing best practices where appropriate
Helpful for success:
- Deep understanding of Google Apps Script, Google Workspaces add-on APIs and architectures, and Microsoft 365 add-in APIs and architectures.
- Strong experience in TypeScript, Google Apps Script, etc.
- Experience building web applications that utilize APIs (both in-house and 3rd party) to drive user experiences
Think you’re a fit?
Complete the application below and we’ll reach out soon. We’re only considering applications from individuals currently residing in the United States or Canada.
Start Your Free Trial
Try Tiller free and track all your accounts in one place, always know where your money goes, and confidently plan your financial future.