About the Wedding Budget and Planner Spreadsheet
The free template for Google Sheets can be used on its own. But when you power it with Tiller, the Wedding Budget and Planner Spreadsheet will automatically pull in all your wedding spending, keeping your wedding budget current and saving hours of data entry.
This template is the only automated wedding budget planner of its kind.
Included with the Wedding Budget and Planner Spreadsheet
The Wedding Budget and Planner template includes five primary sheets:
- Summary Sheet, with a wedding countdown, a quick budget summary, a to-do checklist, and a pie chart visualizing expenses by category (this chart updates automatically with Tiller).
- Guest List Organizer for tracking Guest Counts, Budget Estimates per Guest, Rehearsal Dinner Guests, Wedding & Reception Guests, Gifts for Guests, Invite and RSVP status, and more.
- Table Seating Planner – so your divorced aunt and uncle don’t get seated at the same table.
- Expense Categories – Create your own custom expense categories so you can track your budget, your way.
- Transactions Sheet – If you use Tiller, this automatically tracks all your wedding spending. Otherwise, you can manually input your transactions.
- Balances Sheet – Showing how much you have in each linked bank account and the balance on each linked credit card.
Installing the template
You can open the Google Sheets template in “preview mode” here. If you’re signed into a Google account simply click the “Use Template” in the upper right corner of the screen.
Questions about the template?
You can ask questions about this free template in this thread in the Tiller Community.
If you want a more robust template for tracking budgets and expenses, try the Foundation Template, which includes automation via Tiller Money Feeds, plus Tiller’s top-rated customer support.
(My wedding planner template is actually built on the Foundation Template – I just hid a bunch of the sheets!)
One more plug for Tiller
If there’s one wedding present you can give yourself and your spouse, it’s the gift of financial peace of mind. Because Tiller is based on spreadsheets, it’s one of the easiest tools for collaborating on shared finances.
And it’s also the most flexible, allowing you to track your shared expenses in the way that feels best for both of you – whether you choose to share all your accounts or none, or split every expense or only a few.
You can try Tiller completely free for 30 days. Easily cancel anytime. Tiller is guaranteed to help you feel more confident about your finances.
I hope this template is helpful, and best wishes for your wedding!