Join Tiller as we host Google Sheets guru Ben Collins in a free webinar designed to teach you new Google Sheets skills while building custom personal finance workflows.
Ben Collins is one of our very favorite Google Sheets experts. From his useful weekly Google Sheets Tips email to his blog, courses, and Twitter feed, he combines expert knowledge with a friendly, engaging approach.
He’s also a dedicated Tiller user – see his post “How we manage our family finances with Google Sheets.”
How to Register
We hope to see you on the live webinar on July 10 at 3PT / 6ET.
Note that you should still register even if you might not be able to attend, so you can get a link to the webinar recording.
Register with the link below:
What We’ll Cover
- Get to know Ben and hear his thoughts on how to build great spreadsheet dashboards.
- Live demo: Building your own quick cash flow calculator.
- Live demo: Calculating your total spend for a specific category by month.
- Q&A session to pick Ben’s brain.
Who Should Attend
- Spreadsheet beginners
- Google Sheets nerds who want to learn a few new advanced tricks
- People curious about Tiller or new to the platform
- Personal finance nerds
July 10 at 3:00PM PDT / 6PM EDT