Free Webinar: Using the Tiller Foundation Template for 2020 Budgeting
Join a free webinar on 12/18 from 6 – 7 PM ET to learn tips, tricks, and best practices for using the Tiller Foundation Template for budgeting in 2020.
To help you get a jump on organizing your finances for the new year, Tiller Money is hosting a free webinar focused on the Tiller Foundation Budget.
Join the webinar on December 18 from 6 – 7 PM ET to learn tips, tricks, and best practices for using the Foundation Template to track your finances and budget effectively in 2020.
This webinar is great for those who are new to Tiller. It’s also great for long -time Tiller customers interested in a live demo of our latest template, and our new direct-to-Google Sheets financial data feeds via the Tiller Money Feeds add-on.
What we’ll cover:
- A quick live demo of how to get started with the Tiller Foundation Template with key takeaways for how to stay on top of your tracking, even if you don’t care to keep a budget.
- Basics of using the Tiller Foundation Template for monthly and yearly budgeting, cash flow analysis, and spending insights.
- Tiller Money Feeds basics to help you stay on top of your budget.
- Learn how to extend the Tiller Foundation Template for multi-year budgeting to get ready for 2020.
- Time permitting: bonus demo on using Tiller Money Feeds in any Google Sheet.
We’ll do Q&A throughout the session and will share a one-page resource with links and quick tips for what we covered after the webinar.
WHEN: December 18, 2019, 6PM ET – 7PM ET
Registration URL: https://zoom.us/webinar/register/WN_06FNxzjkQg2YXIHp1D1p3Q
Note: Please register even if you can’t attend and we’ll email you a link to the recording.