Tiller Money for Excel (beta)
Automatically connect your financial data to Microsoft Excel and track your finances without data entry.
About Tiller Money for Excel
Import your daily spending, transactions, and balances from over 21,000 financial sources directly into Microsoft Excel with a click.
Track balances and transactions and gain better insight into your financial life over time.
See all your updated account balances at a glance with a single secure login.
Create custom categories, run custom reports, and better manage your finances.
FAQ: Tiller Money Feeds for Excel (beta)
- Sign up for a free 30-day trial of Tiller Money. You will be guided to the Tiller Money Console, where you can choose to get get started with Google Sheets or Microsoft Excel.
Tiller Money for Excel currently works with Excel 2016 installed via an Office 365 subscription. If you’re using an older version of Excel or don’t have an Office 365 subscription.
- We do not see nor store your bank account credentials. We can’t see or access your transaction or balance data. Tiller is secured by 256-bit AES bank-grade encryption.
- Tiller Money pulls your balances and transactions from your bank accounts daily, and you can update your Excel workbook with the click of a button.
- For verification and security purposes, we ask for a credit card before you start your trial. But your card isn’t charged until the end of your trial. And it’s very easy to cancel before you are charged
- Microsoft account login isn’t currently in development. In the meantime, you can securely create a Tiller Money account with a Google email address.
Start Your Free Trial
Tiller Money is completely free for 30 days
After 30 days, Tiller Money is $59/year
Just $4.92/ month