What is the Net Worth template for Microsoft Excel?
The easy-to-use Net Worth template for Microsoft Excel provides a report of your total assets and liabilities, along with a colorful graph showing your trends over a customizable time period.
A Google Sheets version of this template from Tiller Community Solutions has been popular for years.
This is a free Tiller Community Solution for Excel workbooks powered by Tiller Money Feeds.
- Confirm that you have Excel Tables implemented in your workbook.
- Download the workbook containing the Category Tracker to your local hard drive.
- Use these instructions to copy the Net Worth Tracker worksheet into your workbook.
You can further customize your Net Worth Tracker by applying groups to your Accounts.
- Open the Accounts sheet
- Use the dropdown list in Column A to choose an account you’d like to assign to a group.
- Enter a custom Group name for each account you select.
- Use the Hide column to hide any accounts you do not want to be displayed on your Tiller dashboards.
Learn more and get help
Ask questions and share feedback about this template in this thread in the helpful Tiller Community.
If you track money and budget with Microsoft Excel, you’ll love Tiller
That’s because Tiller automatically imports all your daily spending and balances into your Excel workbooks with a click. No more data entry or logging into multiple accounts.
- See all your accounts updated in one place
- Works with Google Sheets and Microsoft Excel
- Tiller is the fastest, easiest way to track money with a spreadsheet
- Monthly budget
- Yearly budget
- Unified transactions sheet
- Account balances sheet
- Quick money insights chart
Plus, only Tiller includes AutoCat, the 100% customizable tool that automatically categorizes your transactions according to your rules.
Even better, Tiller is completely free for 30-days! Give it a try and start feeling more confident and in control of your finances today.