• Tiller is the only service that automatically updates Google Sheets and Excel with daily spending, transactions, and balances by connecting them directly to banks, credit cards, brokerages, and 18,000 other financial sources.
• By eliminating data entry, multiple account logins, and CSV files, Tiller makes it 10X faster to manage money with the simplicity and customizability of a spreadsheet.
• Tiller also makes powerful Google Sheets personal finance templates and Add-ons to make it easy for people to get started.
• Tiller Money’s spreadsheet automation, templates, and Add-ons empower people with the most flexible solution for understanding and managing their money.
• Tiller Money’s customers get support with an extensive Help Library and real human support, including via telephone calls.
• Unlike free templates and other spreadsheet-based solutions, all of our products are backed with ongoing development and a team of developers.
• Tiller was founded in 2016 and is based in Seattle, Washington.
• Tiller’s core value: money matters because life matters more.
One of our more popular episodes recently was about a better way to use spreadsheets in your budgeting, so we thought we’d share a written version of the highlights. A conversation about how Tiller sets themselves apart from their competition and the security of the product. Stacking Benjamins →
How to Automate Your Bookkeeping and Credit Upkeep in 2018
It’s an inexpensive tool ($5 per month) that will automatically download your transactions—banking, credit cards, lines of credit, etc.—daily into a Google Sheet that can be shared with anyone you’d like. You can then customize the tabs based on your needs. BiggerPockets.com →
I’ve been using Tiller for almost two months now, and I’m in love. It’s the perfect fit for my spend tracking, budgeting, spreadsheet loving self, plus it saves me time and money. Not only that, did I mention it tracks all my account balances too? Centsiblyrich.com →
Taking a few minutes each day to monitor and think about where your money is going is a powerful, enlightening habit. In a recent survey conducted by Tiller Money, 79% of people said that tracking their spending with a simple spreadsheet has led to less impulsive spending. Lifehack.org →
Tiller is a cool app where you can design and use spreadsheets, but the data is automatically pulled daily for you. This gives you more time to review the numbers rather than entering it in all yourselves. I’m trying this out now as we’re big fans of spreadsheets. Couple Money Toolkit →
Only through knowing where your money is going will you be able to manage and manipulate your budget to meet your needs and aims. We love using Tiller as our way of tracking our spending for budgeting purposes. Saving Scotts →