Transaction Splitter for Google Sheets
by Randy H.
This powerful, simple tool makes it easy to split financial transactions between multiple categories in Google Sheets.
Sometimes it’s nice to break up a single transaction into multiple categories.
- You get cash back at the grocery checkout and want to split the transaction between your Grocery and Cash categories
- You make a large purchase on Amazon and want to bucket the computer, dog food and bedding purchases by category (rather than having just one large, ambiguous line item)
- You consolidate a shared dinner with friends onto your credit card and receive cash to cover your friend’s portions
With the Transaction Splitter for Google Sheets, it’s really easy to split transactions between multiple categories.
- This free template works best with Google Sheets powered by Tiller Money
- The easiest way to use this sheet is with the Foundation Template
Compatibility and Support
- This free template is developed and supported by the Tiller Money Community
- Visit this thread in Tiller Money Community for template support and questions