The Cash Flow Forecast template for Excel forecasts your cash flow many years into the future. This solution allows you to test out different income/expense scenarios and view the impact of those changes over the long term.
This sheet looks at the long-term picture. Think years, not months. If you are looking for something that looks at the more immediate future, consider the Projected Balances sheet.
This sheet is fully compatible with the Retirement Planner for Excel.
Some of the benefits of using this sheet include:
- Easy to set up
- Baselines your cashflow with the current-year budget (other ranges can be used)
- Outputs both chart and tabular data
- Provides workspace to manually add life events (e.g. children going to college, retirement, etc) with starting/ending years, starting amounts, and growth rates
- Life events can be activated/deactivated to run scenarios and quickly see long-term impacts
- Ability to set growth rates for your core income/expenses and life events
Support & Documentation
- View documentation for the Cash Flow Forecast Template for Excel here the Tiller Community
- All Tiller Community Solutions are exclusively supported in the Tiller Community