Holiday Gift Planner Spreadsheet
by Jon O.
Perfect for planning your holiday giving, this spreadsheet template is also great for tracking charitable giving over the year, planning a wedding registry, even planning school shopping for a large family.
The Gift Planner Template includes several sections:
- A budget where you set your total projected holiday budget.
- A list of recipients with targets for how much you want to spend on them.
- A per-recipient gift list with each item’s price and status (wrapped, shipped, etc).
- A per-recipient tracker showing how much you’ve spent so far, and what you have left.
How the Holiday Gift Planner Template Works
The Holiday Gift Planner Spreadsheet is designed for Google Sheets powered by Tiller Money.
Tiller automatically imports your daily credit and debit card transactions into Google Sheets. As you buy gifts, those transactions will appear in your transaction history sheet.
As you tag each gift transaction with the gift recipient’s name, the total spent on them will auto-update in the “Spent” column of the Gift Planner. You can also see how much is left for each person in the “Budget Available” column.
- This free template works best with Google Sheets powered by Tiller Money
- The easiest way to use this sheet is with the Foundation Template