Import CSV Line Items by Randy H.
The Import CSV Line Items workflow makes importing CSV files into Google Sheet easier by:
- Recognizing & validating your import data source
- Remapping fields to match up with your Tiller spreadsheet
- Creating offsets to zero-out credit card charges from your feeds
- Itemizing orders into discrete line-items to facilitate accurate categorization (Amazon imports only)
- Tracking imported data and preventing the import of duplicates (not all data sources)
- Storing searchable metadata in the Transactions sheet
- Providing one-click filtering of uncategorized imported line items
Who Is This For?
This workflow will save time and improve accuracy when tracking how money was spent for personal-finance & small-business users who regularly transact on the following services: Amazon, Venmo, Paypal, or Apple Card.
The workflow will also help to migrate users who wish to move data from another personal-finance platform such as Mint, YNAB, or Personal Capital.
What Data Sources Are Supported?
The Import CSV Line Items workflow will recognize the following types of CSV files 28:
- Amazon purchases (USA only)
- Amazon refunds (USA only)
- Apple Card purchases
- Mint transactions register
- Paypal transactions
- Personal Capital transactions register
- Venmo transactions
- YNAB transactions register
- Basic Bank CSV
Why use this workflow?
- If your account is not supported for automated feeds from Tiller Money.
- If there is a temporary outage for your institution.
- You want to get historical data from before the first automated import via Tiller Money Feeds