The best budgeting app isn’t really an app…
Personal finance apps restrict you to using their workflow, budgeting methods, and often don’t gracefully allow for multiple financial tracking scenarios. Tiller is the only online personal finance tool that provides a daily automated feed of your bank data to a fully customizable Google Sheet.
- Customizable. Finance spreadsheets can be adjusted to meet your specific financial tracking needs.
- Collaborative. Google Sheets make it easy to share your personal finance dashboard with an accountant or spouse.
- Trusted. The most financially in tune individuals use a spreadsheet to manage their money.
The stats don’t lie.
- 92% of people who switched from a personal finance app to a spreadsheet believe they are now more aware of their spending habits.
- 89% of people who switched from a personal finance app to a spreadsheet say they now have more control over how they track their money.
- 83% of people who switched from a personal finance app to a spreadsheet say spreadsheets are easier and simpler to use.
Try Tiller for Free
Tiller makes tracking your money simple by automatically and securely adding your bank data to a Google Sheet each day. A variety of templates make it easy to find a money management strategy that works for you.
Try it free for 30 days. Then $59 per year ($4.92 per month). Easily cancel anytime.