Curious about trying Tiller to manage your finances? Want to experiment with automated spreadsheets to control your budget in the new year? Or are you already a Tiller superfan?
If so, then you might be in luck.
That’s because we’re giving a free year of Tiller to two random Tiller Money Memo subscribers each week until January 2.
If you’re subscribed to the Memo, you’re automatically entered to win. If you’re not subscribed, you can sign up with the subscription box below.
Wait, What’s Tiller?
Tiller makes spreadsheets 10X faster and easier for managing your financial life with the only automatic feed of daily spending, transactions, and balances from all your accounts directly into Google Sheets and Excel.
We offer powerful Google Sheets templates for budgeting, tracking net worth, tracking spending, getting out of debt, and running your small business, along with AutoCat, a Google Sheets add-on that automatically categorizes transactions according to your rules.
- From now until January 2, we’re giving away a free year of Tiller to two random Tiller Money Memo subscribers per week.
- It’s free to subscribe to the Memo.
- If you don’t win, you can unsubscribe with a click.
- Two winners are picked and notified every Wednesday afternoon.
- If you’re already a paid Tiller subscriber, we can set the free year to kick in when your current term expires.
- If you’re on a free trial of Tiller and you win, your free service will kick in before you have to pay.
- If you paid for a year of Tiller within the past 45 days and you win, we can refund your fee. Or you can choose for your free year to kick in at the end of your current subscription.
- Again, you can sign up for the Tiller Money Memo below.