SIMPLE, FLAT PRICING
Try Tiller Money Free for 30 Days
After 30 days, Tiller Money is $79/year
“89% say spreadsheets give them more control
over how they track their finances.” – Inc Magazine
Easily track your financial life all in one place with the greatest control.
About the free trial:
- Start with a free trial and see how Tiller Money helps you manage your financial life.
- You won’t be charged for 30 days.
- Easily cancel anytime.
- Simple pricing. No hidden fees or upgrades.
- No ads: your subscription pays for your service.
- You’re always in control of your data with Tiller Money.
- Guaranteed – If Tiller Money isn’t helping you better understand your finances, we’ll give you a 100% refund.
“This is a great replacement for Mint and Personal Capital. If a product is free, then you are the product – which is exactly what I don’t want when it comes to money. That’s why I’m happy to pay for Tiller Money.”
Tiller Money Customer
Included with your Tiller Money subscription:
- Tiller Money Feeds – Fast, automated updates of your daily finances directly into your spreadsheets.
- Foundation Template – A flexible foundation for your financial life, with budgets, insights, trends, and more.
- Auto-Categorization – Powerful automated categorization based on your rules. Only from Tiller Money.
- Daily Email Summary – One email. All your recent account balances and transactions. Delivered each morning.
- Tiller Money Labs – Free, community-supported templates and tools to extend your Foundation Template.
- Tiller Money Community – A vibrant user community for sharing ideas, finding answers, and ask questions.
- Easy Collaboration – Securely share your Tiller Money-powered spreadsheets.
- Free Webinars – with Q&A help you get up to speed fast and do more with Tiller Money.
- Powerful Security – Your data is protected with 256-bit AES bank-grade encryption.
- Friendly Support – Our team is here via chat, email, and our Community platform.
- Private and No Ads – Tiller Money never sends you ads or “partner offers” based on your financial profile.
- Google Sheets + Excel – Use both Google Sheets and Excel at the same time with a single Tiller Money account.
- Customize Everything – Modify categories, transaction data, dates, fonts, colors, and more – it’s all up to you.
- Automate Multiple Sheets – With one Tiller Money account, you can automate multiple sheets to track all your goals.
Frequently Asked Questions About
Tiller Money’s Pricing & Annual Plan
Tiller Money is $79/year billed as a flat annual subscription. There are no hidden fees, upgrades, or service charges.
Your credit card is charged 30 days after you start your free trial. You can cancel anytime during your trial before your card is charged.
Tiller Money has a free trial 30-day trial. If you need more time, simply contact support and we will extend your trial period.
Yes, Tiller Money is guaranteed. If Tiller Money isn’t helping you better understand your finances, we’ll give you a 100% refund of your entire annual subscription within 60 days of starting your paid subscription.
Using the secure sharing and real-time collaboration features in Google Sheets, you can easily share your Tiller Money-powered spreadsheets with your spouse, bookkeeper, financial planner, etc.
Tiller Money is currently for US banks only.
If you forget to cancel your free trial of Tiller Money, simply contact support for a full refund.
If you need more time to evaluate Tiller Money, simply contact support and we will extend your free trial period.
Your Tiller Money subscription includes automated transaction updates for both Google Sheets and Microsoft Excel, the Foundation Template, Daily Account Email Summary, and customer support, along with free webinars and community-supported Tiller Money Labs templates.
Your automated feeds will stop working. Your Tiller Money account will be deleted and your data will be removed from our databases 90 days after you cancel. However, all financial data imported during your trial will remain in your spreadsheets. You will keep your Foundation Template, and any free templates installed from Tiller Money Labs. Customer support is exclusively for subscribers.
With a Tiller Money subscription, support includes:
• Billing/subscription management
• Tiller Money Console (https://sheets.tillerhq.com) issues or questions
• Bank connection or sync issues or questions
• Foundation Template questions or issues
• Tiller Money Feeds add-on questions or issues
• Tiller Money for Excel (beta) questions or issues