Import CSV Line Items Utility for Google Sheets
Easily import and automatically format CSV files from Apple Card, Amazon, Paypal, Venmo, Mint, YNAB, and Personal Capital into Google Sheets powered by Tiller Money.
How the Import CSV Line Items Utility works
The Import CSV Line Items workflow makes importing easier by:
- Recognizing & validating your import data source
- Remapping fields to match up with your Tiller spreadsheet
- Creating offsets to zero-out credit card charges from your feeds
- Itemizing orders into discrete line-items to facilitate accurate categorization (Amazon imports only)
- Tracking imported data and preventing the import of duplicates (not all data sources)
- Storing searchable metadata in the Transactions sheet
- Providing one-click filtering of uncategorized imported line items
Who Is This For?
This workflow will save time and improve accuracy when tracking how money was spent on personal-finance & small-business users who regularly transact on the following services: Amazon, Venmo, Paypal, or Apple Card.
The workflow will also help to migrate users who wish to move data from another personal-finance platform such as Mint, YNAB or Personal Capital.
What Data Sources Are Supported?
The Import CSV Line Items workflow will recognize the following types of CSV files:
- Amazon purchases (USA only)
- Amazon refunds (USA only)
- Apple Card purchases
- Mint transactions register
- Paypal transactions
- Personal Capital transactions register
- Venmo transactions
- YNAB transactions
Discuss this template in the Tiller Money Community
The best way to use a Tiller Money Labs template is with a Google Sheet powered by Tiller Money Feeds.
All Tiller Money Labs templates and tools are installed into Google Sheets via the free Tiller Labs Add-on for Google Sheets.
All Tiller Money Labs templates and tools are free. However, they are optimized for use in Google Sheets powered by Tiller Money Feeds.
Tiller Money Labs builds templates, tools, and workflows for spreadsheets powered by Tiller Money Feeds. About Tiller Money Labs →
Need help with a Tiller Labs project, or want to know more about how it works? Visit the Tiller Labs category of the Tiller Money Community, where you can get help from the Tiller team and spreadsheet enthusiasts around the world.
Only Tiller Money automatically updates spreadsheets with your daily finances so you can easily track everything in one place with the greatest flexibility and control.
You can try Tiller Money completely free for 30 days. Every Tiller Money subscription includes:
This template is compatible with AutoCat for Google Sheets, which can automatically categorize transactions for you. Learn about AutoCat →
Start Your Free Trial
Tiller Money is completely free for 30 days
After 30 days, Tiller Money is $59/year
Just $4.92/ month