Import CSV Line Items Utility for Google Sheets
Easily import and automatically format CSV files from Apple Card, Amazon, Paypal, Venmo, Mint, YNAB, and Personal Capital into Google Sheets powered by Tiller Money.
How the Import CSV Line Items Utility works
The Import CSV Line Items workflow makes importing easier by:
- Recognizing & validating your import data source
- Remapping fields to match up with your Tiller spreadsheet
- Creating offsets to zero-out credit card charges from your feeds
- Itemizing orders into discrete line-items to facilitate accurate categorization (Amazon imports only)
- Tracking imported data and preventing the import of duplicates (not all data sources)
- Storing searchable metadata in the Transactions sheet
- Providing one-click filtering of uncategorized imported line items
Who Is This For?
This workflow will save time and improve accuracy when tracking how money was spent on personal-finance & small-business users who regularly transact on the following services: Amazon, Venmo, Paypal, or Apple Card.
The workflow will also help to migrate users who wish to move data from another personal-finance platform such as Mint, YNAB or Personal Capital.
What Data Sources Are Supported?
The Import CSV Line Items workflow will recognize the following types of CSV files:
- Amazon purchases (USA only)
- Amazon refunds (USA only)
- Apple Card purchases
- Mint transactions register
- Paypal transactions
- Personal Capital transactions register
- Venmo transactions
- YNAB transactions
Discuss this template in the Tiller Money Community
Start your free trial
Start a free trial of Tiller Money and see why "89% say spreadsheets give them more control over how they track their finances" - Inc. Magazine, "The Science Behind Feeling In Control About Your Money"