Tiller Money Support
Tiller’s Customer Success team strives to make sure
you get your questions answered and issues
resolved as quickly as possible.
Help Docs & Library
Email firstname.lastname@example.org with questions about your account and feeds.
Tiller Money Support FAQ
- Our Customer Success team is here to answer questions any questions about Tiller Money, subscriptions, bank feeds, and other service topics. We are also experts on getting the most out of the Tiller Foundation Template. Our team is available weekdays from 6:00 am PT to 3:00 pm PT, with some coverage on weekends too.
The Tiller Money Community is the best place to ask questions about templates, to share a workflow or solution you’ve built, or to see what others are doing with Tiller Money. The Tiller Money team and other spreadsheet-savvy users are there to help. Spreadsheets are endlessly customizable so your question likely has many right answers.
Either! The community is a great place to share questions/answers not just from the Tiller Money team but from other expert users who are active there. Support is also always available directly via email@example.com and the chat icon on our website.
Tiller Money’s support hours are:
- Monday – Friday: 6AM PST – 3PM PST
- Saturday & Sunday: response hours vary.
Email and chat provide the most efficient means of supporting all of our customers. We do not currently offer 24/7 live support.
For a fast response, we recommend posting your question in the Tiller Money Community.
Other community members and Tiller team members are active there and likely have a quick answer for you.
- Conversations are typically replied to on a first come first serve basis, and you should hear from us within a few business hours. Because we’re a small support team, response times on weekends will be slower and hours will vary.
We operate on a queue based system. We do our best to resolve your issue with our first response. The more detail you provide in your original inquiry the more likely we’ll be able to quickly come to a resolution.
After our first response, your ticket goes into our queue as we work to fully resolve the issue and answer additional questions.
Account disconnection and feed issues that require us to contact our data provider, Yodlee, can take longer to resolve.
Read more about account errors, disconnects, and feed issues and what to do here.
- Explore the Tiller Labs section of the Tiller Community. There are many recommended workflows and solutions already posted there. Reply directly to relevant topics there with additional questions.
- You can also add a topic to the Discussion section on the Tiller Community. This is the best place to get answers to questions about how best to leverage Tiller.
- New FAQ : Answer