Automatically track the most important details of your financial life in a flexible template for Google Sheets and Microsoft Excel.
See everything in one place
See where your money goes. Know what’s safe to spend. Save more and reach your 2023 financial goals.
10X Faster with Automation
The Foundation Template is exclusively powered by Tiller Money Feeds, so you don’t need to manually enter transactions.
AutoCat automatically categorizes transactions into categories you choose, always 100% based on your custom rules.
FOR SPREADSHEET BEGINNERS AND EXPERIENCED PROS
Easily track expenses, plan your budget, and understand your net worth trends – all with the flexibility of Google Sheets and Microsoft Excel
Sheets included with the Foundation Template:
Quick Insights Sheet
See your spending and net worth trends along with your top expense groups.
- See insights for the past month, quarter, and year.
- Review trends across all your accounts.
- Drill down into individual accounts.
Customize all of your categories to perfectly reflect how you think about your money.
- The Foundation Template has the most customizable categories of any personal finance service.
- Use up to 200 categories in your Categories Sheet.
- Create, delete, and rename categories as needed.
- Use category groups and tags for even greater control.
See every transaction at a glance in one always-organized sheet.
Plan your monthly spending based on your actual cash flow and past trends.
See your entire year’s budget, actuals, and available funds in a single view.
Account Balance Sheet
View the daily balances for all your connected accounts.
- See the daily balance on all your bank, credit card, brokerage, and loan accounts in one place.
- View the daily and historic balances for all your connected accounts.
- Track your debts and assets and chart your net worth over time.
Only Tiller brings these money management features together to help you manage your money, your way
Start Your Free Trial
Keep a clear, confident view of all your money in one place, with private spreadsheets, flexible templates, and no ads