Join the team at Tiller
Careers at Tiller
We’re looking for talent from around the globe.
Tiller is the only automated personal finance service built on Microsoft Excel and Google Sheets, combining the ease of an app with the flexibility of a spreadsheet. Tens of thousands of people trust Tiller each day to navigate their financial lives and manage their money, their way.
Working at Tiller
We are small and growing, so you will have tremendous agency and outsized impact on our developing culture, the Tiller service, and the success of our customers.
- You will be surrounded by awesome, supportive colleagues who know how to have fun together
- We have been fully remote from day one; work from anywhere
- Our customers tend to stick around – we have one of the highest customer retention rates among consumer fintech services
- Unlimited self-managed paid time off
- Our team also sticks around, and we have uniquely high retention
- You will be eligible for stock options and equity ownership
- We provide health care coverage
We believe that money matters because life matters more. When we are in better control of our money we can align our money with our values, profoundly improving our lives and our community.
Our core values are our superpower, allowing us to achieve outsized success as a small team.
- We communicate directly and respectfully.
- We perform best when we have abundant, direct, and respectful communication.
- We speak up to seize opportunities and address challenges.
- We listen, stay curious, embrace humility, and work to be self-aware.
- When communication isn’t working, we talk more and type less.
- We earn and extend trust.
- We depend on trust rather than oversight as a team.
- We rely on each other to make decisions in the best interest of Tiller.
- We presume positive intent.
- We work to earn the trust our customers place in Tiller.
- We bias toward action.
- Small teams like ours accomplish the most when we embrace velocity.
- We take reasonably informed risks.
- We work to stay focused and aligned so we can move nimbly.
- We work to make a positive impact.
- Through small and big choices, we make our customer’s lives better and fulfill the hope they place in us when they come to Tiller.
- We improve the lives of our team when we empower each other to do our best work in a supportive and productive environment.
- We embrace a growth mindset.
- We choose to be rationally optimistic and to work hard, even when it is hard.
- We stay curious, ask questions, and seek help from others.
- Failure is an opportunity to learn.
- Getting closer to customers always helps us learn and grow.