How much do you spend using credit cards?
"Nearly all my monthly purchases are on my credit cards. I don't carry a balance because I pay them off in full each month, but I use credit cards to take advantage of the rewards that many offer, like cash back or airline miles. Tracking my credit card spending with this template helps me maintain financial sanity."
Ben Collins is a spreadsheet developer, data consultant, and data analytics instructor. He's a Google Sheets, Apps Script, and Data Studio guru. Learn more at http://www.benlcollins.com/
How this template works
- Set up your categories to reflect the way you think about your credit card spending.
- Categorize your credit card spending transactions.
- Input your spending cap goal on the Dashboard.
- Choose which credit cards to analyze from the Dashboard.
- Get detailed insights and analysis about your credit card spending:
- A quick summary of your current spending, account balance, goal progress, and days remaining.
- Year beginning to current month spending analysis.
- Spending broken down by category with previous month's comparison insights.
- Analysis based on spending thresholds on a per category basis.
- 30 days free, easy to cancel.
- Securely link your bank accounts.
- Your sheet is updated daily.