Does your spending align with your values?
"The reason I ask my clients this question is because it helps us understand their values. Often, the process of asking ‘Why?’... uncovers deep desires and fears that we are often too busy or too scared to think about. While the process can be uncomfortable, recognizing what really matters to you is the first step toward making financial decisions that are in sync with your values."
- Carl Richards, One Page Financial Plan
How to use this template
- Outline your values. You can find more guidance on this exercise using the link above.
- Each day review the expenses on the Transactions tab. Use the "Aligned?" column to mark whether an expense is aligned with your values.
- Review the Values Dashboard regularly. How are you doing? Are there less expensive ways to invest in your values?
- 30 days free, easy to cancel.
- Securely link your bank accounts.
- Your sheet is updated daily.