Does your spending align with your values?
"The reason I ask my clients this question is because it helps us understand their values. Often, the process of asking ‘Why?’... uncovers deep desires and fears that we are often too busy or too scared to think about. While the process can be uncomfortable, recognizing what really matters to you is the first step toward making financial decisions that are in sync with your values."
- Carl Richards, One Page Financial Plan
The Values-Driven Budgeting Template
- Read Carl's New York Times post on spending and values-based budgets.
- Outline your values. Reference this resource on defining values.
- Each day review the expenses on the Transactions tab. Are they aligned with your values? Use the "Aligned" column to answer yes or no.
- Review the Values Dashboard regularly. How are you doing? Are there less expensive ways to invest in your values?
Start Aligning Your Spending With Your Values
Never be surprised by an account balance again.
Say good-bye to tedious data entry and logging into multiple accounts.
30 days free.