Goldman Sachs just published its fourth annual fall reading list.
The impressive collection is made up of over 40 diverse books recommended by Goldman Sachs leaders across the globe.
While the full list includes everything from crime thrillers to motivational page-turners, we’ve pared the list to twelve books that many of us at Tiller have read and also recommend.
This collection is all about thinking, acting, and achieving with clarity.
Update! A winner in Covington, LA has been selected from our Tiller Money Memo subscribers. But this drawing was so much fun that we’ll be doing another one again very soon. In the meantime, you can see all the books on an Amazon Ideas list right here.
And now we’re offering a chance to win all of the books below. To win, you simply have to live in the US and be subscribed to the Tiller Money Memo. You can enter win by signing up for the Memo in the “Subscribe” box under this post. We’ll pick the winner on the morning of November 1. We’ll announce the winner in next week’s Tiller Money Memo.
The books will arrive in one big box. A year of reading. (Or at least a lot of great re-gifts ready for the holiday season.)
What’s more impressive, winning a bunch of books recommended by leaders at Goldman Sachs, or the team at Tiller? Actually, don’t tell us.
Here are the books you might win below:
- The Unbanking of America: How the New Middle Class Survives, by Lisa Servon
- Factfulness: Ten Reasons We’re Wrong About the World–and Why Things Are Better Than You Think, by Hans Rosling
- Subliminal: How Your Unconscious Mind Rules Your Behavior, by Leonard Mlodinow
- The ONE Thing: The Surprisingly Simple Truth Behind Extraordinary Results, by Gary Keller with Jay Papasan
- The Culture Code: The Secrets of Highly Successful Groups, by Daniel Coyle
- Rough Diamond: Turning Disruption Into Advantage in Business and Life, by Nicole Yershon
- The Obstacle is the Way: The Timeless Art of Turning Trials into Triumph, by Ryan Holiday
- World Without Mind: The Existential Threat of Big Tech, by Franklin Foer
- Hit Refresh, by Satya Nadella
- Principles, by Ray Dalio
- When: The Scientific Secrets of Perfect Timing, by Daniel H. Pink
- Why We Sleep: Unlocking the Power of Sleep and Dreams, by Matthew Walker, PhD
See the entire list here.booksEnter to Winrecommended reading