Google Sheet templates make it easy to get started with nearly any spreadsheet task you can imagine.
But with thousands of Google Sheet templates available, it’s overwhelming to find just the one for your needs.
So we curated a list of our favorite Google spreadsheet templates, featuring everything from personal finance to managing recipes, calendars, project management, running a business and much more. We’ll update this list often.
Notice about Tiller’s Google templates: Tiller’s automated Google Sheets templates have moved to a new page; browse our spreadsheet templates here.
Google Sheets is one most versatile tools ever created.
Google Sheets is a database, a calculator, an organizer, an everything-tracker. It can keep tabs on your recipes, power your website, crunch complex data, help run your business, and list your to-dos.
Enjoy the templates below. Please let us know if you have suggestions to add to the list!
- Google Sheets is one most versatile tools ever created.
- Spending Tracker Templates
- Budgeting Templates
- Financial Independence Spreadsheets
- Google Sheets Invoice Templates
- Google Sheets Schedule Templates
- Marketing Templates
- Project timeline Google Sheet templates
- Google Sheet project management templates
- Contact list and CRM Google templates
- Recipe and meal tracking templates
- Checklists for Google Sheets
- Wedding Planning Spreadsheets
- Decision scoring & prioritization templates
Google Sheets Calendars
Google Sheets Monthly Calendar from Smartsheet – A template with a traditional calendar format, in a portrait layout. View an entire month and create notes for each date. Great for printing. Open in Google Sheets →
Personal Finance Google Sheet Templates
Spending Tracker Templates
Tiller Weekly Expense Tracker – Understand where to cut back, spend more, or save with an expense tracker template that automatically pulls all your transactions into Google Sheets. Open in Google Sheets →
Poor Man’s Budget – a popular, simple template created by the Reddit personal finance community.
Financial Independence Spreadsheets
Top Templates for Freelance & Small Business
Tiller Simple Business Spreadsheet – An automated template that imports transactions and balances from banks, credit accounts, and other financial sources.
Quarterly Estimated Tax Sheet by Tiller – Track expenses and easily estimate your small business quarterly tax payments, all in real time, all in Google Sheets.
Google Sheets Annual Business Budget – Included free in Google Drive and made by Quickbooks. Open in Google Sheets →
Google Sheets Invoice Templates
Google Sheets Schedule Templates
Google Sheets is a marketer’s best friend. We recommend the following resources to find excellent marketing spreadsheet tools. Even better, most of them are free.
- 100+ Google Sheets Templates for Marketers by Sheets for Marketers – for audits, competitor research, Google analytics, content planning and much more.
- Supermetrics Google Sheets templates (some free, some require paid account).
- 10 Ready-Made Spreadsheet Templates for marketers from Buffer.
Project timeline Google Sheet templates
Gantt Chart Template – A Gantt chart’s visual timeline allows you to see details about each task as well as project dependencies. This Gantt chart is included free in Google Drive. View in Google Sheets →
Google Sheet project management templates
Contact list and CRM Google templates
Life Tracking Spreadsheet Templates
Recipe and meal tracking templates
Massive meal planning and nutrition tools spreadsheet with organizational tools, shopping list, a recipe tracker. Designed to make it easy eat healthy on a budget. Open directly in Google Sheets. →
Checklists for Google Sheets
Simple to-do list – free in Google Drive. Open in Google Sheets →
Vacation packing list – Open in Google Sheets →
Wedding Planning Spreadsheets
Weddings are notoriously expensive, but they don’t have to be, especially if you use this spreadsheet to plan each expense. – How to Use a Wedding Spreadsheet to Budget for Your Special Day with free spreadsheet.
Decision scoring & prioritization templates
- Pros and Cons Evaluation Sheet
- A Decision Making Framework in Google Sheets
- Eisenhower Matrix Spreadsheet
- The Lights Spreadsheet
- “$100 Test” Google Spreadsheet for Ranking Group Priorities