Google Sheet templates make it easy to get started with nearly any spreadsheet task you can imagine.
But with thousands of Google Sheet templates available, it’s overwhelming to find just the one for your needs.
So we curated a list of our favorite Google spreadsheet templates, featuring everything from personal finance to managing recipes, calendars, project management, running a business and much more. We’ll update this list often.
Google Sheets is a database, a calculator, an organizer, an everything-tracker. It can keep tabs on your recipes, power your website, crunch complex data, help run your business, and list your to-dos.
Enjoy the templates below. Please let us know if you have suggestions to add to the list!
Google Sheets Calendars
- Monthly Calendar from Smartsheet – A traditional calendar format, in a portrait layout. Open in Google Sheets →
- 2020 Google Sheets Calendar – A basic calendar template from Google. Open in Google Sheets →
Personal Finance Google Sheet Templates
Spending Tracker Templates
- Monthly Expense Tracker – Track spending by month in customizable categories. Provides a summary of income and expenses. Open in Google Sheets →
- Simple Bill Tracker Spreadsheet via Smartsheet. Open in Google Sheets →
- Foundation Template for Google Sheets (free version) – This free budget spreadsheet includes Monthly and Yearly views, with charts, visual trends, quick insights, and sheets for tracking your transactions and yearly balances. Learn more
- Monthly Budget by Google – A user-friendly income and expense tracker. Also provides a dashboard that can be customized with income and expenses. Open in Google Sheets →
- 50/30/20 Budget Snapshot – Create a personal finance snapshot with this simple template. Quickly see what you can afford to spend and save. Open in Google Sheets →
Financial Independence Spreadsheets
- FIRE Spreadsheet via Financialindependencesheet.com – an epic spreadsheet to manage progress to Financial Independence in fine-grained detail. Open in Google Sheets →
Top Templates for Freelance & Small Business
- Quarterly Estimated Tax Sheet – Track expenses and easily estimate your small business quarterly tax payments, all in real-time, all in Google Sheets. Learn more →
- Google Sheets Annual Business Budget – Included free in Google Drive and made by Quickbooks. Open in Google Sheets →
- Financial Statements by Xero – Free in Google Drive. Open in Google Sheets →
- Startup Master template – Manage your SaaS startup. Open in Google Sheets →
- Employee Shift Schedule from Google – a powerful yet simple monthly schedule to set up and track employee shifts week by week for a month at a time. Open in Google Sheets →
Google Sheets Invoice Templates
- Invoice template – free in Google Drive, this template provides fields for necessary invoicing info. Easily customizable, including colors and logo. Open in Google Sheets →
Google Sheets Schedule Templates
- Daily Schedule from Google – a simple daily schedule set up in half-hour increments. Easily customizable. Open in Google Sheets →
Google Sheets is a marketer’s best friend. We recommend the following resources to find excellent marketing spreadsheet tools. Even better, most of them are free.
- 100+ Google Sheets Templates for Marketers by Sheets for Marketers – for audits, competitor research, Google analytics, content planning and much more.
- Supermetrics Google Sheets templates (some free, some require paid account).
- 10 Ready-Made Spreadsheet Templates for marketers from Buffer.
Project timeline Google Sheet templates
- Project Timeline from Google – A modified Gantt chart that focuses on creating a project schedule that is broken down into stages. View in Google Sheets →
- Gantt Chart Template – A Gantt chart’s visual timeline allows you to see details about each task as well as project dependencies. Free in Google Drive. View in Google Sheets →
Google Sheet project management templates
- Project management template from Smartsheet – Streamline your project management process with multiple tasks and deliverables. Open in Google Sheets →
- Project Tracking – Track your project and customize your list of statuses and priorities. Open in Google Sheets →
Contact list and CRM Google templates
- CRM from Google – Organize and easily update contact, share with colleagues. Open in Google Sheets →
Life Tracking Spreadsheet Templates
Recipe and meal tracking templates
- Massive meal planning and nutrition tools spreadsheet with organizational tools, shopping list, a recipe tracker. Designed to make it easy to eat healthily on a budget. Open directly in Google Sheets. →
- Weekly Meal Planning and Tracking Macros for Keto (can easily be adapted to your needs). Open in Google Drive →
- Save money and time (and eat healthier) with these 7 free meal planning spreadsheets created by budgeting and nutrition experts. Read more →
- Recipe Planning with Google Sheets – nicely organized template with recipes, meal plan, pantry tracker. Easily customized. Open in Google Sheets →
Checklists for Google Sheets
- Simple to-do list – free in Google Drive. Open in Google Sheets →
- Vacation packing list – Open in Google Sheets →
Wedding Planning Spreadsheets
Weddings are notoriously expensive, but they don’t have to be, especially if you use this spreadsheet to plan each expense.
Decision scoring & prioritization templates
- Pros and Cons Evaluation Sheet
- A Decision Making Framework in Google Sheets
- Eisenhower Matrix Spreadsheet
- The Lights Spreadsheet
- “$100 Test” Google Spreadsheet for Ranking Group Priorities
Resources to Build Your Own Google Sheets Templates
Start your free trial
Start a free trial of Tiller Money and see why "89% say spreadsheets give them more control over how they track their finances" - Inc. Magazine, "The Science Behind Feeling In Control About Your Money"